When accessing the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary
You affirm that you are over the age of majority and have the right to contract in your own
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you access the Website, the Company will learn certain information about you during your visit. There are two categories of information that we collect. As described below some information are automatically collected when you visit our Website, whilst some are collected when you register and fill out forms on our Website
- Information Collected automatically: As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies such as Google Analytics to collect certain non-personal information with respect to your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about the internet protocol address used to connect your computer to the internet, the average time spent on our Website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, your operating system, your browser type, and other relevant statistics.
- Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested services, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with relevant information.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Data of our clients is an integral part of our business and we shall only use your personal data for the following purposes and shall not keep such personal data longer than is necessary to fulfill these purposes:
- To verify your identity;
- To help us track your preferences and to keep you informed about the coaching services you have selected to receive and any other related services we offer;
- To help us process your orders, and verify and confirm receipt of payment;
- To enable us operate, protect, improve, and optimize our services by carrying out marketing analysis and client profiling conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information;
- To display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities;
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications;
- To verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you;
- To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, listings and bookings we have provided in the past;
- To help prevent and detect fraud or loss;
- To help in the administration of our business activities;
- To conduct investigations and risk assessments;
- To comply with our legal obligations as may be required; and
- To allow us to contact you in any way (including e-mail, telephone, visit, and text) about services offered by us unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action, to third parties. We may however disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or any other agreement between you and the Company.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s asserts and/or business.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so. To the extent practicable and legally permitted, we will attempt to advise you prior to any such disclosure, so that you may seek a protective order or other relief limiting such disclosure.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and shall not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the clause above on Disclosure of your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable law.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” to collect information about how our site is being used. Information gathered through cookies may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a small data file, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive. Some browsers may automatically accept cookies while some can be modified to decline cookies or alert you when a website wants to place a cookie on your computer. If you do choose to disable cookies, it may limit your ability to use our website.
We will only retain your personal information on our servers for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with our services, or comply with our legal and statutory obligations or verify your information with a financial institution.
Therefore, once your
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AND SECURE INFORMATION TRANSMISSIONS?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Debit/Credit Card information and other sensitive information should not be transmitted via email.
The Company may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Company uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing in to our Website, please ensure that you are using your registered e-mail address and/or correct password. If you are using your registered e-mail address and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our site, please e-mail us immediately at reachout(at)coachivate(dot)com
VISITORS’ GDPR RIGHTS
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it;
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data;
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data;
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data;
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent; and
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Effective as of March 13, 2019